Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Magic House

 


Zeke told me this morning that our house is magical! He will pull the last pair of socks from his drawer one morning and then the next morning, when he opens the same drawer, it will be full of socks! And when he leaves his empty shaving cream can on the bathroom counter the next morning it will be gone and, magically, a new one appears in his bathroom drawer! Sometimes, on the most magical days, he comes home late from work and there is a plate of cookies on the kitchen counter and a plate of food in the microwave waiting for him! Amazing!! Maybe, just maybe, the next time I open my jewelry box my I will magically find new diamond earrings!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! That's really cute. Hmmm, if houses are truly magic maybe one of our own will magically appear for us to live in.

    ReplyDelete